Thursday, May 1, 2008

The inconvenience of being a teenage girl







































In my previous post, i mentioned stress.
well, i defined stress. But that doesn't cover the reason for putting that post.
In earlier events of this week, they have caused me to become very stressed. And something that was pointed out to me today, made me think. i was telling my issues to one of my friends, and he said " wow. worrying really is a girl thing" and to tell you the truth, i can completly agree with that. now, by saying that i am in no way at all saying that guys DONT worry.
the fact of the matter is is that girls worry about much smaller things, and the big things, but smaller things seem to wind themselves into their worry cycle as well, causing emotional and physical break downs.
For me, my stress is simply related to me worrying about ALL the small things and ALL the big things.
worrying about making everyone happy, about making sure things go as planned, things with guys, finding out who i am, grades, AC, AWSI, homework, were my socks are, weather or not i will have a chance to do all my homework,what everyone is thinking of me, and yadda yadda yadda.
people have told me not to worry so much, and not to worry specially hard about what everyone els thinks of me.
which for me, sadly, is something i cant seem to ignore. No matter how hard i seem to try, that is always something i worry about.
But, no matter how hard things get, its always just that much easier having my friends there for me.

Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.
-Richard Bach

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.
-Albert Camus
A friend is someone who helps you up when you're down, and if they can't, they lay down beside you and listen.

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

No comments: