Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tell me

Tell me
Oh
Tell me
When the animals hunt the pray
Stocking it in the glowing twilight
Taking steps towards but not fast enough for the other
No comprise was come to
The middle line blurred
No words you hear while the yelling grows louder and louder
You know something is wrong the shaking in your hands tells you so
Sometimes you have to do it
No matter how much you dont want to
Sometimes you have to do the things that scare you the most
To get to the things you want the most
Tell me more
Tell me more
Let me whisper in your ear
And tell you how much this should work
Wanting can be blinding
Putting out whats real
And filling your head with the dreams you've always had
as sleep and pain take over your vision
You wish you were in a movie
Everything seeming so graceful
The lighting the scene the emotion
All of it is right
All of it is perfect
The closest to perfection we can get
Is the farthest away we have ever been
1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
Sing song
In tune and out of
Once again and to the other
Pretty dresses
And shiny shoes
Glamorous ladies
With guys at their side
Tell me why
Tell me why
Why oh Why cant i
Be one of those pretty ladies.

No comments: