Wednesday, June 11, 2008

my dream

Take me to my dreams
Where everything is good
Where mistakes are excusable
Where people don't prejudge
Where bombs aren't thrown
Where people don't Kill for fun or money
Where there are no "Final solutions"
Where there is no hurting
Where there will be no pain
Where people accept you for being you
Where tears are sugar droplets falling from joy
Where pain will go away after things are better
Where people care for one and other
Where there is no lying no deceit
Where people aren't afraid to speak their mind, for someone will hate them for their opinion
Where if someone needs help, you will help them
Where life is life and life will go on as life should
Where there are no races
Where everyone is equal
Where Human rights are enforced more then ever
Where people will tell you when they are hurt
Where people aren't judging you
Where you can be you
Take me to my dreams
Where i can dream a perfect dream

1 comment: