Monday, June 9, 2008

Thoughts running

Sitting on the front step
Waiting for my chance to leap
Hoping you will catch me
Hold me tight in your arms
Play those songs of the moment
While thoughts are running loose
All that we notice is the feeling surrounding
All eyes on us
All eyes on each other
Holding hands on the beach
In my Dreams
Will all my dreams come true
Where you will be there to catch me
Thoughts running wild
Dreams coming true
Painting a picture of the moment
Inspiration all around
The pain and suffering
Turned into art
Without experience
Does that mean all will fail
Falling Falling Falling
We make mistakes
We make promises
Some will be kept
others broken
Sitting on the front step
Waiting for my chance to leap
Hoping you will be there to catch me
Thoughts are running a stray
Farther and Farther from reality
Further and Further into our dreams

No comments: